Friday, March 26, 2010

Backto Square 1

I was thrilled to be called for an interview by one of the prestigious companies in Manila. I said,This is it!

I was always looking forward for my Cellphone to ring hoping it will be them calling me and saying "Congratulations! Welcome to our company"

sad to say, the day i was waiting for their call was long overdue. It hurts to say at least cause I was really very eager to work for them and learn as much as I can. But the Lord probably wants me to stay on my current job cause something better will come my way.

It was really partly my fault cause I was planning what to do when i'm hired not knowing that i am only on the first stage.

It was a fun experience to say the least, at least now I know my limits and now I know what do I need to improve next time a bigger opportunity arrives at my doorstep.

0 comments:

Custom Search