Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Marley and Me

I know, I know, I know. Marley and Me movie is not the newest movie to have a review on, but hey, who cares?!!.. get your own blog (kidding!!)

But seriously, watching Marley and Me made my eyes teary. The story of a dog and its owners trying to be there for each other, doing goofy stuffs to make other happy, being the best companion, being a friend.

We all have our own Marley in our lives.It doesn't need to be a dog to qualify as "Marley". A constant companion who takes your blues away just seeing them or spending time together. A best friend to us, who never leaves our side and who makes silly mistakes but we still love (him/her).

My heart melted on the last chapter of the movie. Marley was old as an 80 year old person but still trying to be a companion to His master's children and to his masters. Its hard saying goodbye to someone who you love and was your companion for all time. It was hard for them to see the dog they love and treated as their own pass away. I can still feel their loss up until now that I am writing this blog. As they say, Give them your heart, and they will offer their life for you. Losing someone was painful for them but they need to endure and live their lives to the fullest. They need to remember that for once in their lives, along came marley.

0 comments:

Custom Search