Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pressure-d!!!

It has been half a year since I had my last paycheck, half a year since I gave money to buy something here on our house, half a year since I was me....

My mom gave me some money to spend because I was always at our house, cooking dinner, cleaning our house, more like a "boy" in our house. My mom told that she saw my former boss and she asked about me. My mom told me I don't have any work, She told my mom, "If you only he endured and stayed here". I was like, huh?!!, she don't know what I am going thru. I salute those people who are stiving to work despite the fact that they don't like their job.

It was hard for me to swallow my pride at first, having no money and nothing to do. I believe that I am capable of landing a good job, it will just be a matter of when. Sure I am pressured to have a job because I wanted to settle down, if you know what I mean. I've had like 100+ applications to different companies, and till know, nothing.
I am a man of optimism, I tend to be happy with my present situation in life, I don't want to rush things, I don't want to rush being a millionaire that I get to forget the "simple" things that make life happy.

I still wake up everyday thanking GOD for this opportunity to rest and serve HIM, I know in HIS time, I will have the job of my life. I can feel it, it will be soon..

0 comments:

Custom Search