Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Washi-washing!!

I went to the market early to buy stuff for my cooking show. I am getting good at cooking, since I don't have any job and wanted to be useful at home. I started out picking a whole chicken for my Curry Chicken Adi (wow!!). Nice, now I have to publish a book, too bad i don't have any camera to show you my masterpiece, but nevertheless, it is good.

Started out chopping chilis, i want it hot hot hot. The foolish thing i did was I did not wash my hands and instead rubbed my fingers at my nostrils. My nostrils suddenly went red and was very hot. I immediately washed my face with cold water and after like 10-15 minutes it was gone but my nostrils are still red.

I finished cooking and ate what I cooked, only this time, I washed my hands.

LOL!!

0 comments:

Custom Search