Tuesday, November 4, 2008

arrrghhhhhh

wanna know what makes me shiver??(besides her of course)

A dentist! I’m so afraid of a dentist. just the mere presence of a dentist makes me wanna pee in my pants(if I’m wearing one)

It’s ironic because I have work as an Student Assistant before at College of Dentistry at Lyceum of Batangas. I’m practically surrounded by Dentist and wanna be dentist 6 days a week! (I’m pretty tough…)

But, as the old saying goes, visit your dentist every once in a while for your oral hygiene (no one wants a stink-breath)

I gathered all my strength,courage and determination to see our family dentist.The journey to his clinic seems to far yet so near..

I’m here, good thing I’m the next patient. I wont get so fidgety trying to clear my thoughts and save enough strength to face my old nemesis…

The dental chair seems to be so inviting, the irresistible head rest that seems to know how i felt everytime the pain becomes too unbearable, the dental "tools" that came to love me over the years.

Whiiiiinnnnngggg!!!! The sound I’ve longed to hear(Haha). Horizontal bars jumping in joy as they scanned and cleaned my teeth. (it’s quite annoying once you try to mimic the sound in your head,go ahead and try it!)

And the dreaded news…3 of my buddies are needs repair.. so I was like (what??!! I’m responsible in taking care of my buddies, why me? why!!!!)

My dentist told me that if i went there a month after, say hello to the tooth fairy…

And the show must go on, &*^%^%^ &^&#^ &^%** *$&#(*@^ *&^*&$#( (@*#&%@*!^% ^(#*&(#* (*^^%# #$^( (*(#*&$( ^*&@^#

It’s finished. My buddies are back to their old form. Ready to pounce at the sight of Food!!

Well, another adventure another day. ciao!!

0 comments:

Custom Search