Thursday, November 27, 2008

happiness

Who, In their right mind would resign from their work knowing that Christmas is just around the corner?

Well, It’s me. Yes, I know. I am probably nuts and stupid to resign from my job and be a “semi-bum” when Christmas is just around the corner. You won’t even finish reading my entry cause I’m that stupid guy who resigned from work.

I did resign from my work. It has been 2 months since I received another pay check. I was really hoping that something or someone will give me another job, but, no luck. After , more than 30 applications online, not to mention the walk-in things, I’m still home, in front of my laptop, blogging.

Well, you can’t blame me for leaving my previous company. I don’t have anything bad to say to my previous employer but definitely something is missing while I was working.

Happiness.

Yes, this may sound a cliché for most of you. But then deep deeper, are you really happy with your work right now? Or are you just plain happy because of the salary you are getting?

Having no work today is really gutsy, with the economic turmoil that we are experiencing. It not that I am not in tune with the people around me on my previous work, I miss them to say the least. But then again, I am not happy anymore. I need to be alone again, to rekindle my lost happiness and bring out the fire within me to be able to function properly again.

So, until then, until my next work comes, remember, stay happy.

0 comments:

Custom Search