Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thank You

You lingered constantly in my mind for years. Hoping to see you, see me in the way I want you to see me. We have known each other for years, constantly hoping that you notice me. Unexpectedly, I fell for you. I fell, I fell. There is not a moment in my life that I’m not proud because we are together. The unending laughter that we’ve shared, the tears that we’ve shed. You have taught me how to love, unconditionally. I have loved you from the bottom of my heart. I really did. Thanks for teaching how to love, thanks for showing me my limits, my strengths, my weaknesses, the real me.


Thanks for the love you have given me, though you may have not shown it. I know you better than you think. Thanks for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to. Thanks for allowing me to love you and to care for you, deeply. Thank you for showing me that we are not meant to be, I know now what it feels to be rejected. Thank you for allowing me to love with out expectations.


There are many things left unsaid between us. Funny how our pride gets in the way most of the times, unsaid behavior, unsaid care. Thanks for not allowing me to say what I really feel for you, maybe it will just ruin things between us.


Thanks for listening to me when I said I’m letting you go. It’s painful, but someone has got to give in. Its hard to accept the fact that I’m falling for someone again. Its hard not to be scared, fearing of rejection looming into the horizon. But this is the way to be, I’m letting you go; You, having a life of your own.


I know you will be proud of me. I know you will smile when you read this, I just hope you find time to read this.


Thank you…. See you when I see you…

1 comments:

jhajha said...

nakaka-touch naman... cno kaya un? swerte naman..=) first love..heheheh..=)

Custom Search