Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ode to my former colleageus

wassup?

I’ve been to my office (former office) this morning to fix some things. Went to my locker to get my personal things and not so personal things (things Ive collected from various people). Emptied my locker,signed the clearance form and left.

I didn’t have the chance to formally say goodbye to my former colleagues, though i did brought some pizza’s on my last day. Its kinda bittersweet. I did miss the days(or more appropriate nights) we were working together, laughing on silly things. I mean, I missed them.

I missed the 13 hour work day (practically everyday), the non stop client visits, the 2 hour meetings, everything.

But then again, time have changed. I suddenly lost the eagerness to work and be good in what I’m doing. Burnout to say the least. I needed some space and some time to think. I needed to be me again.

I salute the brave souls of my colleagues. I salute you for making both ends meet. I salute you for staying at the office way way far your office hour. I salute your eagerness to work and be good in what you are doing. I’m proud of you guys…


bye…

0 comments:

Custom Search