Friday, November 7, 2008

My Dear Cathy-by JHA

I.
As I looked at her face,
A tear fell from my eyes..
I can see her struggles,
I can see her pain..
Alas, I must help her..
I must let her escape,
from the trouble she’s having,
from the suffering she’s been.

II.
And so, I came near her,
Slowly let her out & destroyed her cover,
Not knowing I was turned out to be a killer.
Oh no, did I really saved her?
Or shortened her life instead?
Did I help her too soon?
To let her escape from her cocoon?

III.
“Kid, what have you done?”
Says, my teacher, when she saw Cathy’s gone..
“Didn’t you know,
that stage,she must undergo,
before she could fly & grow.
For in the end, the world will see,
A beautiful butterfly, she’ll supposed to be.

IV.
A little sermon but w/ lesson I got,
from Ms. Minchin, my teacher, who’e a bit fat. ;P
A guilt I felt for what I did,
Thought help from me is what she need.
Her death taught a valuable lesson for me,
For our everyday problems, a solution I see..
Have patience, my friend, it is the key.
Soon, everything will be okay, you’ll see..

Additional Stanza:
So don’t you ever lose hope, (filler)
God loves those who waits,so be happy..

0 comments:

Custom Search