Tuesday, November 4, 2008

so sick!!

it’s has been two days since im inflicted with a rare disease common to our world(call center world). I knew that i will be inflicted with this kind of disease sooner or later. It was nerve wracking having a 38 ° C fever to drag your butt all the way to the doctor just to see and check what’s wrong with my body. I’m just waiting for my guard cells to annihilate and destroy every germ cell in my body for it function again normally(I hope).


It’s so depressing to be sick when you’re a workaholic person(sort of). Having nothing to do but wait, take medicines, wipe your body with alcohol to cool you down (it will be more exciting if someone will be wiping my body with alcohol), twisting and turning in your bed…the agony of waiting…!!!!!!!!


But, as the eternal law of the universe, everything happens for a reason. GOD has humbled me by making me sick, He wanted me to learn some lessons.


Lesson 1.


Take care of your Body!!

God has given you a body to care and nurture. Take good care of it. Even if takes all of your hard earned pay check just to make it healthy. Hey, no employers want a sick employee


Lesson 2


Time to assess your life

I mean, what do you really want to do with your life? You could be an employee all your life or take the strong leap towards something else.. Nobody knows!!


Lesson 3



Separate friends from FRIENDS!!!

It’s quite harsh but reality bites! You can asses your relationship towards a person in time of needs(in my case, soothing words to calm my restless, sick body)


Lesson 4


Check your Health Plan

You may be paying for a lavish health plan that you’ll probably enjoy after the age of 60. C’mon, many health plan has hidden agendas(sorry!!! Speaking from experience)


Lesson 5



Time to be intimate again with GOD

Maybe GOD wanted you to be sick in order for you to turn to Him and re-kindle your relationship with Him.



Anyways, ill be taking my medicine..

Ciao!!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Custom Search