Tuesday, November 4, 2008

hey

Hey,


I just dont feel writing on my blog. Yeah i love to write about stuff and everything but i just feel like doing/writing nowadays. Dunno why? Do you know? maybe you can help me.

Im unemployed, currently. I want to study. Study something else, like how to build a rocket from a carabao or how to make money without doing anything.

I like to go places I’ve never been. Like,uhmm, the city sewers, the poso negro, abu sayyaf lair to say the least. Or go to North Pole, the equator, the center of the earth. That will be a hair-raising experience. I just need someone to come with me and a lot of money.

I like to eat things I’ve never eaten before. Like, uhmmm, wait, like, fresh pirahnas, oxe brain, cottage cheese, fresh termites, snakes. I’ve never eaten them before. It’s not like you go to a supermarket and then you ask "Ale, Meron ba kayong anay? ung bagong huli lang?". If you know a supermarket, stall, please let me know.

I like to catch up with my reading. Ive been reading a book and its close to a year now. I haven’t finished the book yet. (I’m getting there…). It’s nice to go to a booksale and get good bargains like "Cooking Adobo for dummies" or "Preparing, preparing". They are nice books (though i haven’t seen/read one yet).

I like to watch television more. Like "Tanghalan ng Kampeon", "Iskul Bukol", "Palibhasa Lalake". I wish they sell DVD’s of these shows. I’ll surely buy 2 copies for my collection.

So many things to do, so little time.

0 comments:

Custom Search